Today's Update: How Bidem and Democrats will make gas unaffordable!
How Biden's climate plan could limit you to eat just one burger a MONTH, cost $3.5K a year per person in taxes, force you to spend $55K on an electric car and 'crush' American jobs
- Joe Biden announced the goal to cut emissions by 2030, compared with 2005 levels, at the start of a two-day climate summit on Thursday
- He vowed the plan, which would set the US on a path of a zero emissions economy by no later than 2050, would create jobs and boost economies
- But he is yet to release any firm details on exactly how such a plan will affect the daily lives of ordinary Americans
- It could prompt sweeping changes that could affect how Americans eat, drive and heat their homes
- While Biden hasn't released details, experts and recent studies have laid out what would need to change by 2030 to reach the goal
Here's how it could affect every day Americans: