Anyone familiar with Jonathan Cahn's New York Times bestseller "The Paradigm"would find plenty of irony in Hillary Clinton's veiled comparison of Donald and Melania Trump to the infamous biblical king Ahab and his tyrannical, co-leader wife, Jezebel.
Clinton made the reference Friday at the memorial service of Rep. Elijah Cummings in Baltimore, pointing out the congressman shared a name with the Old Testament prophet who dramatically confronted Ahab and Jezebel.
"Like the prophet, our Elijah could call down fire from heaven, but he also prayed and worked for healing," she said. "He weathered storms and earthquakes but never lost his faith. Like that Old Testament prophet, he stood against corrupt leadership of King Ahab and Queen Jezebel."
But look at the FACTS!
- Jezebel was raised under the worship of the goddess Ashtoreth, a symbol of female power, while Hillary Clinton is a longtime advocate of radical feminism.
- Jezebel championed Baal worship, featuring the offering of children, while Hillary Clinton has been a major advocate of abortion.
- Jezebel married Ahab, the king of the religiously conservative nation of Israel, and Hillary Clinton married Bill Clinton, the governor of the Bible Belt state of Arkansas.
- Jezebel and Hillary Clinton both viewed religious conservatives as their enemies
- Jezebel, with her husband, established Israel's first co-regency, while Bill and Hillary Clinton touted America's first "co-presidency."
- Ahab reigned in government and on the public stage for 22 years, while Bill Clinton was in government for the same period of time, from 1979 to 2001.
- The scandals of Ahab and Jezebel involved their appropriating of real estate and the death of the man connected to that land, Naboth. The scandals of Bill and Hillary Clinton were marked by their Whitewater real estate deal and the death of a man connected to the scandal, Vince Foster.